Tuesday 23 August 2016

It's time to listen to Jecemusicband's songs



Few days ago someone asked me "how are you?" and before I could answer, she added "are you fine, thank you?" . I looked at her for some seconds and then I laughed and said "yes, I am fime, thank you" . Hmm. Very funny, right?


Hello to all FOB readers this beautiful day. How are you all? Are you all fine, thank you? Lol. I believe you all are!

So, In my last post, I promised that would talk about @jecemusicband songs next, and also upload the songs right here on this blog. Now, I know a lot of you have been waiting for this post. Well, you don't have to wait anymore because it is time for me to fulfill my promise. Yep!



 So, the jecemusicband has just two songs at the moment; 'The City is Ours' and 'Alone' . I asked them what inspired them to write the songs, and this is what they said:

 "The City is Ours was inspired by our friendship...Of being best friends in the same band...It was our first song and it talked about our unity as a band. Also, we wanted to make good music and an impact out there. So, we were quite lucky enough to write an awesome track like 'The City is Ours'. 'Alone' wasn't planned for..... The songs are inspired by the holy spirit so when they come it comes....... So Alone talks about the people in the world who are in need of a saviour..... It talks about how you hold on to hope even when things are not too good ...... We made a reference to Job in the Bible in the remix with Magnitude Truth...... How he lost everything but still had trust in God .......... That's #Alone..


 


 Download right here:

 The City is Ours  Download

"Alone"   Download

Enjoy the songs!

You can follow them on twitter and instagram @jecemusicband

You can also like them on facebook  @jecemusicband

Bye-bye. Next post coming soon!

1 comment:

Thanks for choosing this blog and please, do remember to drop your comments.I would love to see them.

I LOVE YOU PLENTY!!!