Sunday 15 March 2015

Aamir Khan - I am just 22



How many of you know this guy? If you don’t know him then I’m going to bluntly ask “who then do you know"? Hahaha . . . don’t take me seriously. I’m just messing with you guys.

Anyways, Aamir Khan is an actor and a film-maker. If you are a big fan of Bollywood movies then you definitely will know him. Well, he recently turned 50 and when asked how he felt about turning 50 he jokingly said; “don’t say that, I am just 22. Funny guy.

The actor who is looking beefed up for his next film ‘Dangal’, said despite hitting the milestone number age-wise, he still fells like he is in his early 20s

Aamir Khan is such a great actor. Two of his movies I still wouldn’t mind seeing over and over again are: Three Idiots and Like Stars on Earth.

Happy 50 Aamir Khan and I wish you many more years to come.

See more pics

 

2 comments:

  1. dis guy sure sey e knw him age sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you the great actor Aamir khan, wishing you longlife and prosperity. Many more years to celebrate my man.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for choosing this blog and please, do remember to drop your comments.I would love to see them.

I LOVE YOU PLENTY!!!