Thursday 1 September 2016

I am an instructor :Clinton Okponaviobo



I have a dream . No - I have lots of dreams- lol. But I'm not living most of them yet. But when I see people who are already living my kind of dream, I make it my mission to talk about them- talk good about them sha!

So, who do I have on my blog today? It's Clinton Okponaviobo!



Clinton Okponaviobo
                                           
Clinton Okponaviobo is from Agenebode, Edo State, Nigeria. He is a student of Benson Idahosa University #BIU. He is in the department of International Studies and Diplomacy #ISD.  He is a model






Yeahhh! That's quite obvious right? His looks says it all. During my chat with him, I couldn't help but state the obvious- telling him that he is handsome. That's one thing about me lately- I dey talk my mind. Lol

Clinton is Mr. tourism Nigeria 2015 ambassador. He works with Zanzy Entertainment. He started his own modelling agency called 'Xclusive Models' in September, 2015

According to him:

"I started the 'Xclusive Models Agency' to help train young students who have the passion for modelling. And as an instructor, I train them from scrap and help  those who are already there achieve their goals"

See photos of his models:












Please, for those of us - no- for those of YOU who have graduated from the University, how many agencies were you able to set up while in school? Please don't get it twisted, this is just a friendly question - Don't answer me if you don't want to. Lol!

Also, according to Clinton, the major strength of 'Xclusive Models' is from @ynf_studios

@ynf_studios here is what Clinton said about you:  "He's really been great to us"

How sweet!

To see more of his work, y'all can follow Clinton on instagram:
@aceboss007
@BIUXCLUSIVE_MODELS
                                                         
                                                           
Photo credit: @ynf_studios

Happy New Month People!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for choosing this blog and please, do remember to drop your comments.I would love to see them.

I LOVE YOU PLENTY!!!