Wednesday 18 March 2015

Ali Nuhu, it's a lie




If someone had told me that Ali Nuhu was up to 35yrs, I would have argued with that person; that was because I saw him as someone who will be, say. . . 31 or 32.But neither is the case.

Well, Ali Nuhu, a Glo ambassador and an actor of Nollywood / Kannywood (Kannywood is actually the Hausa version of Nollywood), celebrated his 41st birthday on Sunday 15, March 2015 with his wife; Maimuna Garba Ja Abdulkadir, children, close family friends and staff.

The actor was actually born on March 15, 1974 in Maiduguri.

Can you guys believe this? Small body good oh . . .

See pic of his birthday celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for choosing this blog and please, do remember to drop your comments.I would love to see them.

I LOVE YOU PLENTY!!!