Tuesday 24 March 2015

The comedian Luckywise celebrates his birthday



First of all, let me use this opportunity to apologize to all francisca oma blog readers for disappearing for days now . So, so sorry people. Some things have been taking my time. It’s temporary though, soon it would be completely out of my way and I will have enough time to put in posts on this blog.

 Now, let me hit you with this news:

The fast rising young comedian from Edo State Luckywise A.k.A  Da sexy voice was a year older yesterday, March 23. He celebrated his birthday with kids at the Abeni Orphanage, Benin.

See pics below:



I wish you many more birthdays to come.
Maybe I will celebrate my next birthday with kids in the orphanage *just saying*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for choosing this blog and please, do remember to drop your comments.I would love to see them.

I LOVE YOU PLENTY!!!