Saturday 4 April 2015

Ciara reveals the release date of her new record - Jackie



The R&B singer announced that her new record ‘Jackie’ will drop on May 4. Ciara revealed that Jackie was a ‘dream’ album:

“I always have a vision of what I want to do, but this time I was super specific. I feel like it’s such an important time for me, personally, professionally and musically. I am doing everything I could dream of for this album. I had my dream team of producers who I always wanted to work with”

The R&B- pop star also revealed that her upcoming record ‘Jackie’ is influenced by her experiences since giving birth to her son Future Zahir Wilburn.

“My album is called Jackie, which is my mom’s name,” she explained. “It’s inspired by how I can now see the world through her eyes, being a mom, and so that’s where the title came from”.

The producers and writers on Jackie include Dr. Luke, Diane Warren, Polow da Don, and Ester Dean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for choosing this blog and please, do remember to drop your comments.I would love to see them.

I LOVE YOU PLENTY!!!