Saturday 11 April 2015

I just stumbled on this. Have you guys seen this?

I came across this and thought I should share with you guys.  it seems like our very own Nollywood would be surprising us with a movie called 'Sai Baba'. I guess just reading the name you already have an idea what it might be about. Well I think it would be centered on the election battle between President Goodluck Jonathan and the president elect; Muhammadu Buhari
i'm not sure they are serious about it though, but you won't be surprise if they are, right? Afterall this is not the first time they would be doing something like that. Remember they brought out a  movie 'Fuel Subsidy' after the fuel subsidy issue in the Country, and the movie 'World Cup' .Hmm Hmm,  I guess you guys follow my drift now? So, don't be surprise when you see the movie. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for choosing this blog and please, do remember to drop your comments.I would love to see them.

I LOVE YOU PLENTY!!!