Wednesday 24 June 2015

Happy Birthday to this special person- ME!




Birthday is one special day in our lives that is worth celebrating.You may not do it in a grand style but cherishing that day is enough and a sure way to go


Today, 24th of June, is the day a special, loving and great person I know was brought into this world, and that person is ME “Francisca”

Someone once said, “Every year on your birthday you get a chance to start new”, all I just want is to develop and make better all that I have already started, so that I can look back one day and be happy with the kind of life I lived, the people I affected positively and the lives I have made better and not destroyed

On this special day of my life, I have so many ‘Thank You’ to say.  My first thank you goes to God, for his love and Grace which has helped me scale through every huddle in life.  And to my family and friends; thanks for your love and support. And please, don’t get it twisted; you reading this post are part of family and friends. Yes!!!  I mean you guys- FOB readers- you guys just plaster that correct smile on my face every time you visit my blog; Thank you guys. Love you all. Continue to plaster that great smile on my fabulous face


Let me make this post of mine look beautiful by uploading some photos of mine for you all.  I can do that, can’t I? Of course I can *smiles*








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for choosing this blog and please, do remember to drop your comments.I would love to see them.

I LOVE YOU PLENTY!!!