Wednesday 3 June 2015

It's wonderful to be back



 Hello friends,
 It's been a while. . .  :) I'm happy to see another New Month. Let me use this opportunity to say Happy New Month everyone! For a while now I've been Missing in Action. It's as a result of an unfortunate fire incident that happened in my house on the 27th of April. The shock from the incident made it impossible for me to blog. Just wasn't in a right frame of mind. But here I am, to a new start. So, quickly, I want to say a special thanks to every single person who called and sent me messages during that period of time; you are very much appreciated. To Eric Amass, thanks for always asking about how my blog is going and when I would get back to blogging; just for the fact that you kept asking, made me really wanted to get back as quickly as possible; thank you Eric Amass for your concern. This is Francisca Oma informing you all that I'm Back to Blogging

Remember that life is not too serious. Okay. Of-course we know there are lots of ups and downs, Topsy-turvy, bends, sharp turns, corners, straight roads and everything. All the same, always try to relax, take your mind off your worries (worrying doesn't solve a thing. Believe me, I'm writing from experience). Always, always try to have fun, you should smile a little, dance a little, shake body. Life is too short oh! Okay.

So, remember to always stop by Francisca Oma blog, because I'm back to blogging things mehn. My next post will come soon but for now, have a lovely day guys, wherever you are.
 Catch you later




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for choosing this blog and please, do remember to drop your comments.I would love to see them.

I LOVE YOU PLENTY!!!