Monday 17 August 2015

Have a beautiful Monday!!!

It's another beautiful Monday my peopleluuuuuu and I want to say a big WHAT'S UP, WHAT'S UP PUTUKWANU? To all of you reading this! Don't get confuse please,that's just my way of saying or rather of asking; "how are you"?  So how was you weekend? Hope it was great? Mine was splendid (thanks for asking or for not asking **smiling**)

Now, to my post for today, talking about movies,a lot of movies were released this weekend and I took it upon myself to bring a list of some of the movies (not all of the movies because I'm too lazy and can't bring you all) with their trailers of course, and for whom am I doing all of this? For you my lovely readers!!! You see how much love I have for you! Enjoy the trailers...







 
 












 








 



 

 Did you find anyyyy you feel excited about seeing? If yes, then have fun seeing it

Have a lovely Monday friends and family **smiles** wherever you are and always remember that 'I LOVE YOU PLENTY'







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for choosing this blog and please, do remember to drop your comments.I would love to see them.

I LOVE YOU PLENTY!!!