Saturday 15 August 2015

I prefer Don Jazzy of Mavin Records to Don Jazzy of Mo Hit Records

 
I hate whatever it was that made Don Jazzy to hide that part of him that can actually sing and entertain his fans. Right now, not only does he produce great songs, he also entertains us with his voice and has done great songs with great artists signed to the Mavin Record and artists that are not signed to the Mavin Record. You will agree with me that every one of those songs have been really spectacular. You could hear the last one and say "oh this one is good" and then you hear the next one and you are like "wooow"
=

So, for three years plus now, the 'Don' has been entertaining us, and such we never saw nor felt when the record label was still Mo Hit. So, you see why I prefer this 'Don' to the Mo Hit 'Don' !

Below is a list of some of the songs that Don Jazzy has been featured in. Not only was he featured in these songs, he really, really sang:

Tiwa Savage − Eminado ft Don Jazzy

Dr Sid − Surulere ft Don Jazzy

D' Prince − Oga Titus ft Don Jazzy

D' Prince− Gentleman ft Davido & Don Jazzy        


Don Jazzy & Dr Sid− Dorobucci (highlife version)

Psquare ft Don Jazzy− Collabo

Iyanya ft Don Jazzy− Gift

I do not even want to start mentioning the ones the whole 'Mavin' stars did together because that list is longgggggggggggggggggggg

Finally, I do not know where this 'Don Jazzy' has been all this while, but it's good to finally meet him . Cheers Don! **raising my glass**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for choosing this blog and please, do remember to drop your comments.I would love to see them.

I LOVE YOU PLENTY!!!