Monday 7 September 2015

Listen to Eedris in Telemundo

IMG_20150902_165130

Some of you must be wondering; "is Eedris now in Telemundo"? If you have such question in your mind then my friend the answer to that is 'NO'. 'Telemundo' is actually the titled of Eedris' new track which features rap king M.I

The song talks about the way Nigerian women watch Telemundo (with so much seriousness). I kind of love the line of the song that said "they know the names of every cast weh dey inside Telemundo; Eduardo, Ronaldo, Alexandro, even the sound track and the new Episodes"

 Eedris and M.I killed it! Although, a lot of people are bashing Eedris on social media and saying that M.I is the only one who FINISH WORK *laughing* in the song. I think they both did great and it's a perfect collaboration

Uh huh!  For those of you out there who are saying Eedris should give up rapping; You all should calmmmm downnnn nahhhh, and you should not tell someone to give up on the only thing he knows how to do best (even if his best isn't good enough for you).You guys should just stop bashing Eedris I beg una and remember, he started the whole rap thing in Naija *smiles*

Listen to the song...

Remember my peopleluuuu, "I LOVE UNA PLENTY"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for choosing this blog and please, do remember to drop your comments.I would love to see them.

I LOVE YOU PLENTY!!!