Monday 28 September 2015

Video:Man of Galilee by Temi


How strange that I haven't done a post for close to two weeks now. Even stranger is how much I have missed doing post, right here. Mmm! But I'm here now for you all, dropping this post before I disappear, again! Lol


 Do you remember the face above? Well that's Temi. I did a post on him some months back.On his song 'Man of Galilee' to be precise. Click here to read that post. Well, I will have you know that the video of 'Man of Galilee' is OUTTTT. Yayyyyy!

 I couldn't help but laugh all through as I watch the video. The video is crazzzzy; crazzzy in a great way (yeah I said it) and one promise I am making to you all is this; "you will enjoy the video"

Download Temi's video "Man of Galilee" and enjoy watching. Now, now (is there any need for me to add that part? Well, I already did *laughing*)

Watch the video



Download

Love y'all PLENTY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for choosing this blog and please, do remember to drop your comments.I would love to see them.

I LOVE YOU PLENTY!!!