Wednesday 9 September 2015

Watch and listen to Eryka Erics as she 'Pray'

Embedded image permalink


Eryka Erics is a fast rising artist from Edo State who has been dropping some great songs and her latest song is titled “Pray”. I won’t lie ohhh, I have only listened to two of her songs; Obimo and Pray **covering face**Anyway, I try. Now, I have listened to the song ‘Pray’ more than once and I must warn you that this particular song is different from what you have been hearing, but, you will love it **wink**.

 So feel free to listen to the song of this lovely lady and support a sister; but wait a minute, if you are expecting to see Tiwa Savage in this video then please don’t bother to watch it but if you want to see this lady I have just wrote about, then you are welcome to watch




Remember that 'I LOVE YOU PLENTY'!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for choosing this blog and please, do remember to drop your comments.I would love to see them.

I LOVE YOU PLENTY!!!